Monday, December 29, 2008

I refuse to take part in who is most evil
in an argue that has no logical point...
I condemn both the palestinian Hamas
and the Israelian goverment
for the resusciated attacks against eachother...

My beliefs are far beyound black and white
and I believe the sufferings will be painfull for both parts,
my heart goes to those civilians,
who is without their will
dragged into this inferno of madness...

It hurts my soul to see innocent people in pain,
no matter what race, religion or nationality....

...though one of my biggest fears is...
that these actions that is happening now,
will produce a lot of desperate humans
who is willing to go very far
and do huge damages in pure blind hate...
Because hate breeds hate...

So I pray to the universe
for the human sanity in an insane situation....
I hope for balance in an unstable ground...
but I fear it's all gonna fall apart and crack into pieces...

But let's not forget to love
to love each other
unconditionally...
There is only "one" world
and we all have to breathe here

:Angel ene

1 comment:

Maria said...

Tryk avler modtryk - vold avler mere vold...had fører kun til mere had, og cirklen synes ubrydelig...

Jeg håber, at kærligheden trænger ind...