Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Untitled song
PsychoSweet
I know it's hard for you to understand...
But this guy here...
He is your man!!!
I would do anything for you
So sit with me and talk for a while
I will try to make you smile
To feel what our love could be
I hav'nt been fair
I hav'nt been true
But babyyy...
I will change
I'll prove it to you
Look in my eyes...
But...
If you said
nooo...
If you said, please just go...
Get out of my life and dont come back...
nomore..

I would go and get my gun
and then i'll have some killing done
You see...
I can be dangerous too
I would haunt you down and track you up
I would hit and spit and fuck you up...
Are you sure I'm not your man???
They can lock me up throw away the key
Put me in jail, ill be raped every day...
But Babyy
I would just smile...
'cause then you'll be six feet under ground
so it would be hard for you to fuck around
with anybody thats not me...
But babyyy...
I will be fair
come sit down
I'll gover your hair
Maybe you should change again...

1 comment:

Angelsiiighs said...

o sarki adil...
nicin..???