Wednesday, December 26, 2007

boooufff.. ouuufff...
(Hastayim)
I'm so i'll..
Yesterday morning I woke up,
feeling like someone had kicked my whole body all night,
my stomach felt like million knives twisting...
All day I zombied around like a living dead
trying to find a peacefull coffin...
freezing, swetting, aching and shaking...
Every painkiller I took went right out again...
Only late in the evening I finally managed to keep it inside...
and I slept some hours... Today I feel a tiny bit better,
atleast I manage to hold a glass of water...
Laying on the couch watching turkish television
laptop infront of me and feeling million years old.
It's no fun to be sick when the whole house is empty,
and theres no one to feel sorry for you...
I feel guilty too, for not being at work :(
It's tragic when a nurse gets sick,
& it's a disaster when an artist has no energy!
Oufff....

No comments: