Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wake Me Love…
Yes, I got a pain…
It’s heart pollution,
and it’s eating me from the inside…
It’s a sickness,a illness and insanity,
a refugee from the reality of clarity
I can’t, and nor won't I see...
All the dirty facts,
in every move he make
I easily turn them into magic acts
that's devouring me like a hungry wave
And so I continue to believe
In a dream of a dying breath
A sleep of which I cant awake
And when I look at me…
I hate my self .....For being….
I hate my self......For believing….
Every word he says
It’s memorized
inside my childish heart
For a child’s love is pure
And blinded down
by its own beliefs of truth
Yes, I got a pain
Like a disappointed child
Like a heart thrown inside out
My love is a open wound,
Like a nebula covering the ground
Like a misty blurred morning
Without a sight into my soul
Ohhh, when I look at me,
.....how I hate my self…
for believing............. in my dreams
ohhh, how I hate my self,
for being..............
such a child in love


:Angel ene

No comments: