Monday, February 21, 2005

Depression

I'm lost....
into one of those rooms in my head
where im searching....
for those Magical Words,
To break through.....
this noise of silence inside my heart
all my words are nothing worth
They came out backwards,
and you never understood
when i said heart....
you thought hurt....
Come in here...
I want you
To find me
Let me write golden letters all over your skin
like glowing lines on the dark of your shadow
The one that disapeared
into the noise of your silence...
Please...................................................
..................whisper..............to me....
...........................................
......Those Magic Words..........

:Angel ene

1 comment:

Martin said...

Always amazed by how emotive, original, and evocative your work is. So impressive. I know you only do it to please yourself and express yourself and maybe that is part of the reason why it's so good.

Best Wishes
Luna