Wednesday, June 16, 2004

You told me Words.......
shammed................stolen and borrowed
from others
and I ate them all.....................

Like a starved bird

You preached faithfulness.............

a magician....................in disguise
For betraying me
....ohh and I.............
........I swallowed it all............

Like a innocent child

and i cried, and cried....

and You'r eyes where like stone...
Do You know why?

.........................I cried....

and You'r heart like ice...

................b'cause You lied...
Do u know why?

.............................I cried....

and You turned into silence

..............b'cause You lied...
Do You know why

...........................I cried....

..........................

.....................b'cause You lied....
Do You care
.........
why..................I cry???

:Angel ene

No comments: